Monday 6 June 2016

There Are A Ton Of New Homes In The Area

Today's blog post is all about the title: I've been looking for a Austin new homes for about a month now, and there are just too many choices out there!

I thought that I had gone into this process of looking into new homes with a clear head and a strong plan. I had made a long, comprehensive list of the things that I wanted in a new home. I had scouted out dozens of neighborhoods, only choosing those that passed the "eye test". I'd even sat in on a few open houses to get a taste of the home buying experience.

I've had no luck though. I'm slogging through a ton of homes that just aren't up to par, and I don't know how to sift through the mess to find what's right for me.

I think that it is time to throw in the towel and finally start looking for some help. That's going to be hard for me, especially with how certain I was in my (nonexistent) home buying abilities. Oh well, life is about swallowing pride. It's time to find a real estate agent to help get me into my dream home.

No comments:

Post a Comment